Wednesday 30 December 2015

Bye Bye 2015!

Hey everyone!

The last couple of months have been pretty stressful. With so much going all at once, it's been easy to get myself down, but with 2015 drawing to a close I thought it would be nice to look back at my Top 10 highlights of the year.

1. Launched new Chroma products!
2015 has been a crazy year for Chroma & one of my favourite parts has been the release of new products. It started off with the release of A5 spiral books back in January & in the last couple months I've released A4 notebooks, personalised pens & pencil cases. It is crazy to think how much the brand has grown in just 12 months and makes me so super excited for 2016.



2.  Signed a lease to rent a house in Cardiff.
Now this didn't end up going to plan BUT the very signing off the house was a pretty big deal for me. Having been poorly on and off for so long I have gotten very used to the comfort and security of home & living with my Mum and Dad. I don't like being outside my comfort zone and the thought of moving out scared me half to death but I stuck to my decision & signed for a house in Cardiff. Although my knee has been a huge set back, January 2016 I'm determined to make the move. Finally.



3. My wonderful friends have been doing amazing
2015 has been a year of change for change amongst my friendship group & we are all doing pretty good. We are moving all around the country (world), starting exciting new jobs & couples are moving in together. We all seem to be really growing up & I am so so proud of everyone.



4. The first moments of 2015
New Year's Day & the celebration the night before was without a doubt the best New Years I have ever had. One of my closest friends Zoe came back to surprise everyone after months of travelling and I was in on the secret. It was so brilliant to see everyone's faces when I turned up with her. The whole night was so much fun & one of the happiest evenings with my best and oldest friends.



5. Full time Chroma.
Making the decision to turn Chroma in to my full time job was a pretty scary leap of faith but is something I am pretty proud of. Less than a year after launching the brand I couldn't have imagined I would be making enough money to leave my part time job. When I move to Cardiff I will have to do something to supplement my income but it is all heading in the right direction.



6. Becky came back!
My gorgeous friend, Becky, came back to the UK for a months holiday a few weeks ago. I've had a pretty shitty couple months and her coming back has massively lifted my spirits. In the 13 years I've known her, she has always been so supportive & she never fails to put a smile on my face. It is amazing that you can go so long without seeing someone and it be completely normal when you do. She may be leaving again in a couple days but she has given me the boost I really needed.



7. Turning 24.
I love even numbers & two is my favourite. 2 x 2 = 4, making 24 just the best number and subsequently age ever! I also had a really lovely weekend celebrating with friends & family, including the best birthday lunch with Mum & Dad.



8. My cousins wedding
This year the first of all us cousins got married. It was a beautiful, happy day & so much fun even though I was on crutches with two swollen knees.



9. Coppafeel!
Volunteering for Coppafeel! at a festival was one of the high points of my Summer. Helping such an amazing cause & having the best time doing it was so cool. Dressing up as a boob and competing in a limbo competition was surreal & brilliant in equal measures.



10. Working with amazing brands, press & bloggers
Chroma has allowed me to work with some amazing people & brands. From American Airlines & Schuh to Estee Lauder & Coppafeel!, it's been crazy. Chroma has been featured in Glamour.com, Stylist, Tatler & The Telegraph Online & mentioned by the likes of Sprinkle of Glitter, The Saccone-Joly's & In The Frow; some of the biggest bloggers/vloggers in the world. So much has been crammed into 2015, who knows what the next year could bring.



Maybe 2015 hasn't been so bad after all... here is to 2016!

xxx







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Celtic Claddagh Ring

    ReplyDelete